When weight (and cash) is your highest concern, ditch the wheels but keep the features with the Tour Snowboard Bag. Load up the main compartment with a board, pair of boots, and extra outerwear, then throw essential items like tuning kits in the exterior zippered pocket. 360-degree padding keeps hardgoods protected, while the removable padded shoulder strap and dual end handles make for easy transportation. And the Tour is impressively lightweight—less than 4 pounds. So even when toting a full kit, you won't rack up extra baggage fees. Plus, it packs down tight for easy storage when not in use.
- [ 30 x 15 x 157cm ]
- 2.9 lbs
- [ 30 x 15 x 165cm ]
- 2.9 lbs.
- [ 30 x 15 x 175cm ]
- 3.7 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable sternum strap|Fleece lined sunglass pocket|Exterior zippered pocket|Mesh side pockets|Bungee storage with reflective details
- Holds 1 board, 1pr boots, and outerwear
- 360° padded board protection
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Two carry handles
- #10 YKK lockable main zipper
- Exterior zippered pocket
- Packs down tight for easy storage
If your Dakine luggage gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. Never attempt to put your Dakine luggage in a washing machine. Always ensure your Dakine luggage is dry (inside and out) before storing.