The Wristguard Glove combines the cold weather protection of a gauntlet length DWR treated shell, DK DRY™ waterproof insert, and high loft synthetic insulation, with the added protection of removable rigid nylon plates in the backhand and palm. The Wristguard Glove is designed to minimize the impact on your range of motion, while also minimizing the impact to your wrist from a gnarly wipeout.
- 53% Recycled Polyester, 34% Polyester, 11% Non P-PVC, 2% Goat Leather
- Breathable air mesh backpanel|Two deployable side water bottle pockets|Internal organization|Padded, fleece-lined, zippered phone pocket|External attachment straps
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester [110 / 230g]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non-PVC PVC) with palm padding
- SHELL: 53% recycled polyester, 34% polyester (with PFC Free DWR) 11% Non P-PVC, 2% goat leather
- LINING: 300g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- FEATURES: Removable rigid nylon support on back and palm
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist strap
- Removable wrist leash
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.