The Ultimate Cage for Extreme Terrain.
KAPTIVE 14 is the epitome of strength and reliability. Requiring 14 pounds of grip force to remove a bottle, this cage can handle any trail from gravel riding to mountain biking. With its sleek design and matte finish, you can now have a cage that was engineered for style and technical reliability.
Extreme bottle retention
No worrying about losing your bottles and missing out on your essential hydration. The KAPTIVE 14‘s 6 arms built with extra layers of carbon fiber bring about a whopping 14 pounds of grip force – keeping that bottle put! Its tall 120mm (4.7″) sides clench your bottle with unrelenting strength and support even large bottles. This cage was meant for any challenge you take it through and really shows off while mounted underneath down tubes.
Location, location, location.
You don’t want to put just any cage under the down tube. You need a cage that will hold wherever its placed. The KAPTIVE 14 comes with massive retention grip, so you can place it where the most extreme gravity force is to be had, and your bottle or pod will still be there when you need it the most.
- Designed for aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro mountain bike use.
- Provides firm and secure water bottle retention in rough terrain ideal for any type of trail or road
- Tall sides keep bottles secure and limits bottle ejection
- Grips bottle in mid section. Reinforced top hook and bottom shelf lock bottle in place helping to prevent bottle loss
- Material: Reinforced, full carbon composite cage (49 grams) is calibrated to provide 14 pounds of Grip Force on your water bottles
- Easily mounts with included bolts; Oval mounting holes allow for fine tuning cage placement; Perfect for underside of down tube mounting and for extremely aggressive terrain