Side loading cages are becoming increasingly popular, they are ideal for small frames or full suspension mountain bike frames where space is at a premium. D2D's sideburn provides maximum grip force while keeping weight and cost down. The Sideburn 8 cage grips the bottle so well that it takes an 8 lbs (3.6 kg) pull to extract the bottle. The Sideburn 8 cage is designed for tough terrain with obstacles up to 8 inches (20 cms) high.
- Purpose: Designed to provide side entry without compromising bottle grip; Engineered for gravel and technical single track riding.; Provides firm and secure water bottle retention in rough and aggressive terrain
- Material: Strong and ultra lightweight (33 grams) full carbon composite cage is calibrated to provide 8 pounds of Grip Force on your water bottles
- Design: Large opening allows for fast and easy bottle removal; Engineered funnel mouth allows for blind self guided bottle insertions; Reinforced top hook and bottom shelf lock bottle in place helping to prevent loss; Built for limited space bike frames
- Use: Easily mounts with included bolts; Oval mounting holes allow for fine tuning cage placement; Perfect for frame mounting
- Durability: Designed to be high impact resistant. Backed by a 5 year limited warranty