Giant Pacific Octopus
The octopus has made an underwater name for itself as one of the most intelligent aquatic creatures to swim in our oceans. The Giant Octopus is the largest octopus species in the world. They are shy and usually friendly towards humans.
Octopuses have three hearts, nine brains, and two-thirds of it’s neurons reside in its arms. It is heavily threatened by ocean acidification, becoming a byproduct from overfishing, and habitat destruction. Stop eating unsustainable fish - know where your food comes from.
Colors: Purple, teal, grey
- Shape: Med-profile 7 Panel
- Flat Visor - bendable
- 100% Recycled Mesh Back
- Cotton Sweatband
- Plastic snap closure
- KATHERINE HOMES ARTWORK: Putting a spotlight on threatened wildlife, wildlands and the importance of conservation efforts through affordable and functional design. Katherine uses a blind contour technique for most of her work and hand paints all the designs using watercolor on wood.
- CLOTHING WITH A MESSAGE: A percentage of your proceeds goes to 1% For the Planet and a variety of organizations working to protect the wild. These hats were created with a belief that business should be driven by passion and the desire to better the world.
- ADJUSTABLE SNAP BACK: Adjust your baseball cap to your desired size. This Medium Profile hat is one size fits most. SIZE: 56-62cm.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MESH BACK: The trucker style cooling mesh back allows for a breeze on hot days. Allows you to keep cool and keep the sun out of your face while exploring outdoors.