Jackrabbit + Cacti
Did you know a Jackrabbit isn’t really a rabbit but a hare? They can run up to 40 mph (in quick bursts) in order to escape predators. Jackrabbits are an important food source for many animals such as coyotes, Red-tailed Hawks, eagles, foxes, and bobcats.
It is vulnerable due to loss of habitat including clearing and vegetation removal, development, roads and traffic, and the presence of people and domestic animals.
Size: OSFM (7 – 7 3/4) adjustable
Colors: Stone, Lime, Oat
- Shape: Med-profile 7 Panel
- Flat Visor - bendable
- 100% Recycled Mesh Back
- Cotton Sweatband
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Plastic snap closure
- KATHERINE HOMES ARTWORK: Putting a spotlight on threatened wildlife, wildlands and the importance of conservation efforts through affordable and functional design. Katherine uses a blind contour technique for most of her work and hand paints all the designs using watercolor on wood.
- CLOTHING WITH A MESSAGE: A percentage of your proceeds goes to 1% For the Planet and a variety of organizations working to protect the wild. These hats were created with a belief that business should be driven by passion and the desire to better the world.
- ADJUSTABLE SNAP BACK: Adjust your baseball cap to your desired size. This Medium Profile hat is one size fits most. SIZE: 56-62cm.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MESH BACK: The trucker style cooling mesh back allows for a breeze on hot days. Allows you to keep cool and keep the sun out of your face while exploring outdoors.