Oh Mount Rainier! This gorgeous mountain reaches above 14,410 feet above see level an is considered to be the most glaciated peak in the lower 48 states. It is home to 3 different plant and wildlife zones. Rainier is an active volcano that last erupted about 1,000 years ago. It has 25 named glaciers and are vital to providing water to many rivers.
Wildlands are threatened by climate change, melting ice, disturbing snowpack and water-basins, and changing fragile ecosystems.
Size: OSFM (7 – 7 3/4) adjustable
- Shape: Med-profile 7 Panel
- Flat Visor - bendable
- 100% Recycled Mesh Back
- Cotton Sweatband
- Material: GOTS certified 100% Organic Cotton
- Plastic snap closure
- KATHERINE HOMES ARTWORK: Putting a spotlight on threatened wildlife, wildlands and the importance of conservation efforts through affordable and functional design. Katherine uses a blind contour technique for most of her work and hand paints all the designs using watercolor on wood.
- CLOTHING WITH A MESSAGE: A percentage of your proceeds goes to 1% For the Planet and a variety of organizations working to protect the wild. These hats were created with a belief that business should be driven by passion and the desire to better the world.
- ADJUSTABLE SNAP BACK: Adjust your baseball cap to your desired size. This Medium Profile hat is one size fits most. SIZE: 56-62cm.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MESH BACK: The trucker style cooling mesh back allows for a breeze on hot days. Allows you to keep cool and keep the sun out of your face while exploring outdoors.