When a Coral Reef is healthy, the colors will blow you away. Did you know that coral reefs are basically giant skeletons? When tiny animals called polyps group together they form these massive structures that we call reefs, and that thousands of other species call home. Coral reefs can be found in tropical oceans, the largest of which is the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
Some coral reefs on the planet began to growing over 50 million years ago. Sadly, due to the effects of climate change, coral reefs are dying at an alarming rate. Today almost half of the Great Barrier Reef has died from bleaching due to warmer water temps. We have to do something to slow down, and eventually stop this catastrophic trend, and it can all start now with your support.
Part of your hard-earned cash will help protect coral reefs and all the underwater life that makes the coral reef their home.
Size: OSFM (7 – 7 3/4) adjustable
Colors: Teal | Aqua | White 100% Recycled Mesh
- Shape: Med-profile 7 Panel
- Flat Visor - bendable
- 100% Recycled Mesh Back
- Cotton Sweatband
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Plastic snap closure
- KATHERINE HOMES ARTWORK: Putting a spotlight on threatened wildlife, wildlands and the importance of conservation efforts through affordable and functional design. Katherine uses a blind contour technique for most of her work and hand paints all the designs using watercolor on wood.
- CLOTHING WITH A MESSAGE: A percentage of your proceeds goes to 1% For the Planet and a variety of organizations working to protect the wild. These hats were created with a belief that business should be driven by passion and the desire to better the world.
- ADJUSTABLE SNAP BACK: Adjust your baseball cap to your desired size. This Medium Profile hat is one size fits most. SIZE: 56-62cm.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MESH BACK: The trucker style cooling mesh back allows for a breeze on hot days. Allows you to keep cool and keep the sun out of your face while exploring outdoors.