El Dorado Canyon
Eldorado Canyon is a dream spot for climbers and hikers alike. Eldorado Canyon is home to one of the world’s most accessible and comprehensive climbing areas. Commonly referred to as “Eldo,” this Canyon includes 1,488 acres located in the unique ecological zone between the grasslands of the plains and the forests of the Front Range foothills. With over 500 technical rock climbing routes and a deep history, Eldorado Canyon entices climbers from around the world to rope up and challenge their skillset. Protecting and maintaining state parks like Eldorado Canyon isn’t easy, but it’s a responsibility we all have to share so that these incredible places remain for generations to come.
Size: 56 - 62 cm / one size fits most
- 100% cotton front / foam
- Nylon mesh back
- Structured medium profile
- Contrast stitching eyelets and buttons
- Plastic snap closure
Generating awareness around threatened species and wildlands through affordable and functional art.
- KATHERINE HOMES ARTWORK: Putting a spotlight on threatened wildlife, wildlands and the importance of conservation efforts through affordable and functional design. Katherine uses a blind contour technique for most of her work and hand paints all the designs using watercolor on wood.
- CLOTHING WITH A MESSAGE: A percentage of your proceeds goes to 1% For the Planet and a variety of organizations working to protect the wild. These hats were created with a belief that business should be driven by passion and the desire to better the world.
- ADJUSTABLE SNAP BACK: Adjust your baseball cap to your desired size. This Medium Profile hat is one size fits most. SIZE: 56-62cm.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MESH BACK: The trucker style cooling mesh back allows for a breeze on hot days. Allows you to keep cool and keep the sun out of your face while exploring outdoors.