- Combo of Lumina OLED 1200 Boost Head Light and Solas 250 Tail Light.
- All New Collimator Lens, distributes a generous even widespread beam pattern
- Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1200 lumens!
- Multifunctional OLED screen provides detailed operational information
- 5 Light Levels plus 4 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
The NiteRider Lumina OLED 1200 Boost is an innovative bike light that removes the guesswork related to battery life, allowing you to plan your next ride safely with complete confidence, day or night. The OLED multifunctional digital display screen delivers precise battery run times as a percentage and actual time for the Lumina™ OLED’s 9 lighting levels. The Lumina OLED 1200 Boost features a custom engineered collimator sense, producing a generous widespread beam pattern. With Boost Mode providing a stunning 1200 lumens of maximum light output, this makes the Lumina OLED highly capable for use when navigating through diverse riding conditions.
The NiteRider® Solas™ 250 uses two powerful LEDs to produce an amazing 250 lumens of light output. It features 4 modes (2 flash / 2 steady) and is USB rechargeable. We’ve implemented what we call “Group Ride Mode” for cyclists who want to stay visible but not distract others in the pack