SOTO’s first low cost stove with high-end performance. Hidden electric line for igniter. Light weight, compact and shock resistant with improved ignition. Unique raised ledge at the crown of the burner head combined with a concave burner surface for increased performance under windy conditions. Spring-loaded pot supports are engineered for easy set up and pot stability.
- Comes With Stealth Igniter. Click here for Amicus Stove Without the Stealth Ignitor.
- Compatible with standard isobutane canisters such as Primus, Snow Peak, MSR and Jetboil
- Ideal choice for camping and backpacking
- The Amicus with Igniter uses the Triple O-ring valve system
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 10210 BTU
- Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz (250g) canister
- Weight: 2.9 oz (81g)
- Dimensions: In use 3.0 x 4.0 x 3.4 in (7.6 x 10.0 x 8.6 cm) When stowed 1.7 x 1.6 x 3.0 in (4.3 x 4.0 x 7.5 cm) (W 4.3 x D 4.0 x H 7.5 cm)